Why Choose Number 40 Hair Salon?
If you are looking for a Salon with Hairdressers that actually LISTEN, you’ve come to the right place
You can be assured that a visit to Number 40 Hair Salon will give you the highest level of hairdressers. In fact, we are so convinced that you’ll be delighted with your service, we are the 1st & only hairdressers to GUARANTEE IT!
Why Number 40 Hair Salon should be your Chichester Salon of choice:
Our Designers are trained to listen to YOU
We specialize in changing your old look with our Redesign Service
We have an elite Goldwell Colour Master offering top colour expertise
You get a quality service second-to-none by fully-qualified Designers
Your service is Guaranteed and comes with Our Promise so it’s risk free
You get regular value for money deals and offers, second-to-none
Our team regularly train with the best in the industry
Looking ahead to the coming weeks, I wanted to let you know how we are planning to move forward once we are cleared to reopen Number 40.
We closed on Monday 23rd March so are intending to give priority to clients’ bookings from the 24th March onwards as they will likely be in the most need!
If you had an appointment booked between 24th March and the day we reopen, then we will be calling you as soon as we have an opening date and you do not need to contact us unless you have any other questions not regarding your appointment
We will of course be filling gaps if any of those clients can’t make/don’t require their appointment, so if you would like to go on the waiting list please drop an email to me at email@example.com with your name, the best contact phone number, the service you would like and your preferred stylist if available, so we can be in touch as soon as possible with a date for you.
Obviously, it’s going to be very busy at first as we all adjust to the ‘new normal’, whatever that is, so I would ask that you bear with us during this period. We are very lucky to have such a large and beautiful building to operate in and this will stand us in good stead with the social distancing now required. I want you to know that we will be adhering to all safety measures that the government set and also any extra ones that we feel necessary to ensure you and the team are as comfortable and safe as possible when you visit.
Whilst these may change once we hear what the government proposals are, currently these are the procedures in place:
- We will be taking the temperature of all clients on arrival, with a handheld thermometer that does not touch the skin. We would ask that if you are feeling unwell before an appointment, to please take responsibility for your health and the health of my team and call to cancel/reschedule before self-isolating as required.
- There will be auto dispensing hand sanitiser at the front desk for your use. Seating in reception will be spaced out and we will be using the first floor when required, which has additional wash basins and workstations.
- We would ask that where possible you attend your appointment on your own and don’t bring bulky bags or coats with you.
- If you need someone to wait or collect you, we will be happy to open our garden at the back of the Salon to save having to stand on the street. (Let’s hope the weather holds!)
- There will be no magazines to read initially so please bring your own if required and we will have disposable cups available for refreshments for preference
- All our tools including scissors, brushes and combs will be sterilised after every use.
- Every workstation, including the backwash will be cleaned after every client.
- The gowns you wear will be one use per day per client before washing, and as an added precaution we will be using disposable towels.
- The team will have access to disposable aprons and have masks and clear glasses supplied if required.
- We have changed our payment machine to a portable one so your bill can be settled in situ, along with paying for any retail products. In addition, your next appointment can be booked from the workstations so you will have no need to wait in reception when you are ready to leave, therefore avoiding too many people gathering in this space.
I hope you can see that we are doing everything possible to ensure your safety and comfort whilst visiting. We are really looking forward to seeing you soon and hearing your Hideaway Hair stories, of which I’m sure there will be many and we appreciate your continued support at this difficult time.